Yours Clothing – Key Holder (Maternity Cover)
Hours Per Week: Minimum 20.5 hours per week (must be flexible)
Salary: £9.10 per hour
Position Type: Part time, temporary
Are you fanatical about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling all their friends?
Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote our brand?
If so, then we want YOU!
Click here to find out more and apply online.
Eurochange – Sales Advisor Vacancy
Full Time & Part Time Sales Advisors
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.50 per hour, increased after successful probation
Hours per week: 40 or 20 hours, with the possibility of additional hours during peak trading
Are you passionate about sales?
There could not be a more exciting time than now to join eurochange, part of the Notemachine Group. As our business continues to grow, we’re looking for exceptional individuals, who put customers at the heart of everything they do and with excellent attention to detail, to join us as Sales Advisors.
Your role will be an important one – you will operate a foreign exchange bureau on a day-to-day basis, driving sales through excellent customer service. You will be helping our customers to find the best products to fit their foreign currency and mortgage needs.
If you have at least 6 months’ experience in a customer focussed environment, then apply now – we’ll provide full training to suitable candidates.
Your duties as a Sales Advisor will include the following:
- Fully engaging with customers to ascertain their FX and mortgage needs, delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- Promoting eurochange and NM Money products if appropriate to the individual needs of each customer, ensuring a positive contribution to the branch’s profitability.
- Processing all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that may result in a financial loss to the business.
- Taking full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently at all times, ensuring the highest level of professionalism.
The benefits and rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers within eurochange and to be the best that they can be. That’s why we train to the highest standard through ‘on the job’ training, to ensure that you are able to provide the very best service to our customers.
As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly paid bonus schemes
- Discount on travel money
- Access to a range of benefits with high street and online retailers
- Long service awards
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our growing business.
To apply drop your CV into the branch or email it across to [email protected]