Thank you for visiting the Sailmakers Shopping Centre today.
Whilst there is still some uncertainty amongst many shoppers following the recent relaxation by central Government, we have taken a modest stance here at Sailmakers to help protect you and your families.
With escalating rates of infection throughout the United Kingdom, we have introduced some sensible but yet voluntary measures to help protect our shoppers, retailers and employees. We politely request customers observe these measures when shopping with us.
At the centre we will continue to provide an enhanced level of cleaning throughout and especially to all tough points within in the mall environment.
We politely ask that customers observe the following:
- Continue to use hand sanitisers stations situated throughout the centre
- Wear a face covering where possible to protect you and others
- Continue to keep left when passing through the centre observing signage that remains in place
- Prioritise wheelchair users and disabled customers with regard to lifts and mall public seating
- Observe our 2 maximum rule when using Lifts
- Continue to use contactless payment where possible at our retail stores
- Continue to be kind and respectful to each other, centre and retail staff during this transition period.